In this episode Scott Becker discusses:
- The markets jumped Friday on news that it looks like the Fed will slow the pace of interest rate hikes.
- Year to date the Nasdaq is up 7.25% and the S&P 500 is up nearly 4%. The Dow is up 72%.
- Futures are flat this AM.
- The 1 year treasury is close to 4.67%, the 2 year has fallen to close 4.17%, and the 10 year opens around 3,48%.
- Tesla is up nearly 24% so far this year.
- Elliot Management has taken a multi-billion-dollar stake in Salesforce.
- Bitcoin has jumped to near $23,000 up nearly 35% year to date.
- New Avatar film hits near record box office haul.