In this episode Scott Becker discusses:
- Futures point down today after an outstanding day in the markets yesterday.
- Tesla’s stock rose 10 percent yesterday.
- Intel’s stock fell 5 percent after missing estimates.
- GDP rose 2.9% in the fourth quarter. A welcome sign that the Fed can fight inflation without killing growth.
- Buzzfeed rose 150% on news that it would move some of its writing and content to AI driven writing.
- Listen to our podcast today on how key great partners and team mates are to business. And how bad colleagues can be a cancer to organizations.
- Excited to see the Becker’s Healthcare podcast reach nine million downloads this month. God bless Jessica Cole every day.
- Seeking part time sales help for our non business line Becker Business Minute Podcast & Becker Private Equity PodcastListen today to four business minute podcasts on subjects such as
- Things are heating up already between Salesforce and Elliot Management. This may be the least surprising headline this am.
- We are planning a webinar on key thoughts on investing 2023. Can’t wait. It will be a chapter from our latest book.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download