In this episode Scott Becker discusses:
- Futures point down this AM on increased concerns of recession and softening corporate earnings.
- The Biden Administration targets Google, non-competes, and other aspects of big business. Lots of uncertainty currently regarding the FTC non-compete proposal.
- Microsoft met its earnings forecast but barely missed its revenue forecast.
- Great call yesterday with the Becker’s Healthcare CEO advisory board.
- Incredible to visit with Salvatore Buscemi on the investment choices and perspectives of the super wealthy on the Becker Business Minute Podcast & Becker Private Equity Podcast.
- “Tesla poised for record earnings, amid Wall Street unease” – WSJ.
- While the job markets remain solid, there are signs of layoffs creeping into non tech areas.
- Excited to see real estate mogul and investor Marc Blum in top form this week in multiple endeavors.
- Thrilled to double down on growth in the Becker Business Minute Podcast & Becker Private Equity Podcast.
- The Becker business shout out of the day today goes to Satya Nadella the CEO of Microsoft who does an incredible job of leading Microsoft through thick and thin and in complicated times. Amazing to watch.