In this episoe Scott Becker discusses:
- The markets fell again yesterday.
- Futures are flat this AM.
- New jobless claims came in low at 190,000.
- Google announced job cuts of 12,000 people, 6% of its workforce.
- Progressive lawmakers in blue states are pushing in a coordinated way to raises taxes on the wealthy.
- Jamie Dimon the well-regarded CEO of JP Morgan made $34 million last year.
- Reid Hastings the noted founder of Netflix is moving to the role of Executive Chairman from Co-Ceo.
- Crypto lender Genesis files for bankruptcy.
- Bank profits were largely up year over year this past quarter, but investment bank profits were way down.