In this episode Scott discusses:
- The Fed meets today and tomorrow and is widely expected to raise the Fed funds rate by 75 basis points.
- More importantly will be the Fed’s discussion of how they will approach interest rate raises going forward and how hawkish they intend to be.
- The market indexes fell Monday with the Nasdaq down 1.03%, the S&P 500 down .75, and the Dow down .39%.
- Futures point up this AM.
- Meta/Facebook is down nearly 71% YTD.
- Bitcoin opens around $20,600 and is down nearly 56% YTD.
- Oil opens near $88 and the 10 year opens around 4.07%.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download