In this episode Scott discusses:
- Futures point down on the major indexes to start the week after a great rally last Thursday and Friday.
- Bitcoin opens right around $16,800 after a frightening week in the world of crypto currencies.
- The entire value of FTX, the crypto exchange has essentially been wiped out.
- The Nasdaq is down 27.62% YTD while the S&P is down 16.22% and the Dow down 7.13%.
- Meta is now a $300 billion dollar company after having been a trillion-dollar company.
- The top 10 companies by revenues.
- Latest midterm election expectations.