In this episode Scott discusses:
- Market indexes fell yesterday with the Nasdaq down 1.09%, the S&P 500 down .39% and the Dow down .13%.
- Market futures are turning upward this morning.
- The 10 year treasury rose yesterday by a few basis points and will open this am around 3.825%.
- The 1 year treasury moved slightly higher and opens today around 4.79%.
- Bitcoin has dropped further to open at close to $15,800.
- Oil remains near $81 a barrel as China remains slower due to Covid.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download