In this episode Scott Becker discusses:
- The core market indexes ended largely flat yesterday.
- COVID-19 hospitalizations are right around 142000 a new peak.
- The ten year treasury yield closed at its highest make since January 2020 at 1.779.
- Jamie Dimon, the brilliant leader of JP Morgan, said what many are concerned about. “if we are lucky, the Fed can engineer a soft landing.”
- Berkshire/Buffetts biggest holdings are Apple, B of A and Amex.
- Take Two Interactive buying Zynga for $11 billion.
- Natural gas prices were up nearly 5 percent yesterday on soaring demand due to cold weather.