In this episode Scott discusses:
- Inflation is up 5.4 percent year over year.
- Social security benefits going up 5.9 percent based on its tie to inflation.
- The Fed hurries its pace to taper bond purchases.
- Wages are up 4.6 percent year over year.
- Energy prices are also rising with the price of gas at its highest level in 7 years.
- The average price of a new car is up $4,900 year over year.
- JP Morgan reports profits are up 24 percent for the 3rd quarter, but revenues were up just 1 percent.