In this episode Scott discusses:
- Futures point up after the indexes closed higher on Friday.
- The 10 year treasury yield opens at close to 1.58 percent.
- COVID-19 cases are rising in the US with cases back up to around 80,000 a day.
- Brian Sozziwrites “Inflation will be stalking your wallet for some time to come”.
- Airbus is saying deliveries are about three years out for their most popular jets.
- International enrollment at US colleges is expected to be up this year.
- Japan’s economy shrank in the last quarter.