In this episode Scott discusses:
- CVS closing 900 of its 10000 stores.
- Austria introducing general vaccine mandates and lockdowns.
- Macy’s jumped 21.2 percent on great revenues and news of looking at spinning off its e-commerce operations.
- Kohls jumped 10 plus percent on great earnings.
- S&P500 and Nasdaq rose yesterday.
- The 10 year treasury yield fell to 1.586.
- The house passed a nearly 2 trillion dollar spending bill.
- Becker’s Healthcare podcast surpassed 4 million downloads this week.