In this episode Scott discusses:
- The Nasdaq rose Friday while the S&P 500 and Dow fell.
- Futures for each of the indexes point up this morning.
- The 10 year treasury yield fell nearly 10 points between Thursday and Friday to open today near 1.536.
- The House passed the $2 trillion bill for spending.
- New Covid cases are averaging close to 100,000 a day and as expected the new surges are in places not hit as bad this summer.
- Pension funds keep raising their private equity exposure.
- Gas prices reached $6 dollars a gallon this week in CA for the first time.
- The WSJ reports “Global Supply Gridlock Starts to Ease”.
- Consumer confidence plummets even though corporate results are high.