In this episode Scott discusses:
- Markets up yesterday in a recovery from Friday.
- Futures point down today as renewed concerns re Omicron.
- Initial reports show the illness from Omicron may be milder but the spread more significant.
- The 10 year treasury yield rose about 5 basis points yesterday.
- The CEO of Microsoft Satya Nadella sold half of the shares he owns in Microsoft for $285 million.
- Jack Dorsey resigns as CEO of Twitter.
- Covid deaths were back up to 1,800 plus yesterday.
- Euro Zone inflation hit a record annualized rate this past month.
- As you look at the potential spread of Omicron or truly any crisis, it should remind households, companies, and governments to try and stay anti fragile and keep debt at rationale levels.