In this episode Scott discusses:
- The major indexes all rose Thursday with the S&P 500 rising 1.42 percent.
- Apple is one of the most interesting current stories because almost all of us own Apple in some form or another.
- Futures are slightly up to even this am.
- The 10 year treasury yield opens this am around 1.44.
- Covid hospitalizations, while on the uptick, are at a currently reasonable number of about 50,000.
- Weekly jobless claims came in at 222,000, a fairly low number.
- Elon Musk has now sold more than $10 billion in Tesla shares.
- Tony James, the Executive Vice Chairman of Blackstone will retire after 20 years with the firm.
- Apollo to buy Griffin Capital’s wealth management and asset management business.