In this episode Scott Discusses:
- Covid Deaths Rose Yesterday to 3,200 with a 7 day Average Increasing to 1,579.
- President Biden Announced Several Steps Intended to Require More Vaccinations.
- Treasury Yields Rise to End the Week Opening Close to 1.33 Today.
- Morgan Stanley’s Chief Investment Officer, Lisa Shallet, Says to Expect a 10 to 15 Percent Stock Market Correction by the End of the Year.
- Blackstone Investing in SaaS Firm Dynamo.
- Cloud Software Firm Databricks Valued at $38 Billion in Latest VC Round.
- And more!