In this episode Scott discusses:
- The 10 Year Treasury Yield Remains Steady at Around 1.525 Percent to Open Today
- Stock Futures are Up to Start the Day but a Little Less Than They Were in the Middle of the Night.
- The S&P 500 is Up 16 Percent for the Year but Down 4 Percent From its Record. Sept is Shaping Up to be the Worst Month of This Year.
- Mary Barra, the Well-Regarded CEO of General Motors, Will be the First Female Lead of the Business Roundtable.
- The Nasdaq and Technology Stocks More Negatively Impacted by the Rise in Interest Rates.
- Worldwide M and A Activity is at Close to $4 Trillion for the Year, a Record Number.
- COVID-19 Deaths Were at 2,500 Yesterday and Averaging 1984 Over the Last 7 Days.
- New COVID019 Infections Averaged 112,000 Over the Last 7 days, a Great Move in the Right Direction.