In this episode Scott discusses:
- The S&P 500 fell 1.1% yesterday. It’s now down 14% YTD.
- The Nasdaq fell .7%. It’s now down nearly 24% YTD.
- The Dow fell .8%.
- Futures point up this AM.
- The Fed looks to raise the Fed funds rates again next week at its June 14-15 meetings.
- New US mortgage apps fell to their lowest level in 22 years as higher rates slow the amount of home sales.
- The consumer price index reading for May will be released Friday.
- Oil rose to nearly $124 a barrel.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download