In this episode Scott discusses:
- Walmart train wreck profit warning sends stock down 10%.
- Disney stock has seen the wheels come off, but things may change soon.
- Why Bed Bath & Beyond is in a world of hurt, according to a former retail CEO.
- Weber replaces CEO, warns of layoffs an inflation bites into business.
- The Dow and S&P were slightly up yesterday.
- The treasury yields are fairly soft this morning with yields inverted, meaning longer term yields are lower than shorter term yields.
- Oil has risen back to near $100 a barrel.