In this episode Scott discusses:
- The markets were slightly up yesterday after their worst day in years Tuesday.
- Oil is right around $88 a barrel.
- Bitcoin has fallen back again to around $20,000.
- The 10 year yield is at 3.41. It’s 52 week range is 1.29 to 3.48%.
- Futures point slightly down today and poised to give back yesterday’s gains. It is like looking at the scale after a few bad days of eating, I can’t quite bring myself to open up the accounts on the websites and look at the results from Tuesday just yet.
- McDonalds CEO raises crime concerns for business in Chicago.
- US mortgage rates top 6% and housing affordability becomes a debacle.