Over the past few years, the largest companies and the largest funds have increasingly taken a larger share of many different types of markets. In some ways it feels like an acceleration of the 80/20 rule. This can create a challenging environment for mid-size companies and firms.
The four panelists are: Jamie Sabat, John Ninkovich, Amy Hesser, Emily Lonigro, and David Schwalb.
This webinar discussed issues such as:
1. where are smaller and mid-size firms and companies still thriving
2. what are the biggest trends facing businesses
3. where do opportunity exist
4. how should one evaluate business opportunities
5. what’s the best advice on executing on business opportunities
This webinar had four great panelists and was moderated by Scott Becker.